Thursday, July 9, 2015

EXCITING News!

I have some VERY exciting news!!!!

If you don't already know, I have been following the 21 Day Fix Nutrition Plan for over 2 months. I take this plan with me from fitness program to fitness program because, to be honest I LOVE IT. It is super easy to follow, I am NEVER hungry, and I can eat things I like!

When I say I am NEVER hungry, I mean NEVER hungry! Yesterday's menu consisted of...



# BabyDINO

SO let's get on with the EXCITING new, right?!?!?! HAHA. Okay, NEXT WEEK Autumn's 21 Day Fix Cookbook FIXATE comes out!!!! 101, 21 Day fix approved recipes!!!! I honestly CANNOT WAIT!



SO my plan over the next few months is to try EVERY recipe, and share with you guys(Julia & Julia Style!) I am not a GREAT cook by any means, so this should be interesting to say the least!

Stay TUNED!

-ME

No comments:

Post a Comment