Thursday, June 4, 2015

It's what's for DINNER!


MMMMmmmm! Dinner! I don't know about you, but I look forward to dinner... LIKE every night!  I start thinking about it before I go to work, and my husband and I discuss it at least once a day.. Is that weird?!?!

 

I will say one of the BEST things about being on the 21 Day fix is the meal plan! Yeah, I said it... I actually LIKE being on this diet! There are a few reasons why, I know your on the edge of your seat now... It's actually quit simple, I can STILL eat delicious food! That is the main reason I have failed so many times doing so many other things... I want to be able to eat, I need to be able to eat.... I LOVE FOOD! Not only am I able to still eat, but I am TOLD exactly how much I can eat... AND because of that I am losing weight WEEK by WEEK!

So, last night I made  FIX APPROVED "BBQ" Chicken Thighs for dinner! I was VERY skeptical about Chicken Thighs because I have NEVER had chicken thighs before.... Which made my husband skeptical. THANK GOD, the dinner was a success and we both CHOWED!
I wanted to share the recipe with you all :)

This was a homemade "BBQ" Sauce:
•1/2 cup organic ketchup
•1/2 cup salsa
•2 Tbsp honey
•1 Tbsp dijon mustard
•1 tsp chili powder
•1/2 tsp cumin


I used 4 Chicken Thighs, put them in a 8X10 Pan(I am estimating, I don't even know if there is such thing a thing as an 8X10).... Mix up the "BBQ" and spread it on! Then cook at 400 for 40 minutes! SIMPLE, SIMPLE, SIMPLE....WHAT I LIKE BEST!

I recommend trying, and if you do.... let me know how it goes!


By the way, Bryan and I always keep it classy with the paper plates! :)

Happy THURSDAY peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment